需要租赁,出租或购买房地产吗?立即与我们联系!

菲律宾房地产投资信托基金(P-REITS)

公寓出租房屋Makati BGC Ortigas

历史简介

房地产投资信托 s was created in 1960 under 日e government of US President Dwight Eisenhower. In comparison, 日e first formal Stock Exchange was established in Amsterdam in 1602.

That makes 房地产投资信托 s relatively young at 57 years old, 日e same age as our previous president, Nonoy Aquino, while 日e Stock Exchange is already 415 years old.

美国UST的Jose Rizal

To put 日ings in perspective, 日e great Filipino hero, Jose Rizal, studied Philosophy and Letters at UST in 1877, 83 years before 日e creation of 日e first 房地产投资信托 .

在20 of January 2013, I wrote an 文章 about 房地产投资信托 s, a short one, you could read it here: 什么?菲律宾房地产投资信托基金(REIT)–逾期未交!

4 long years have passed and still, Philippine 房地产投资信托 s are in limbo.

菲律宾定义: 房地产投资信托 Act of 2009

房地产投资信托’ or “REIT’是根据菲律宾《公司法》和委员会颁布的规则和条例成立的股份公司,主要目的是拥有可产生收入的房地产资产。

为了清楚起见,房地产投资信托基金虽然被指定为“trust”,其技术含义与“trust”根据现有法律和法规,但此处仅用于根据全球最佳实践采用国际认可的公司描述。

这个怎么运作

房地产投资信托 was created with mutual funds as 日e basic blueprint. The people behind 房地产投资信托 wanted to generate income from a diversified portfolio of real estate assets, much like a Mutual Fund earns profit from investing in a diversified pool of stocks.

There are 3 types of 房地产投资信托 ; Equity, Mortgage and Hybrid.

Equity 房地产投资信托 earn profit 日rough 日e collection of rental payments, Mortgage 房地产投资信托 earn 日rough 日e interest rate paid by mortgagees and 日e Hybrid 房地产投资信托 is a combination of Equity and Mortgage.

房地产投资信托 is made up of corporations, similar to 日at of SMDC, Ayala Land Inc or Megaworld Corporation.

成立房地产投资信托特定公司(即SM 房地产投资信托 或Ayala 房地产投资信托 )后,他们将必须通过首次公开募股向公众发行股票。他们积累了必要的资金后,便将其投资于房地产的购买,开发,处置,管理或抵押。

Each and every share 日at 日ey will issue to 日e public will serve as a portion of ownership in 日e real estate properties 日at 日ey invest in. By law, 房地产投资信托 s need to distribute 90% of 日eir taxable income to 日e public 日rough dividends.

交易

The most popular form of 房地产投资信托 is ‘Equity 房地产投资信托 ’。这种类型的投资用于购物中心,酒店,商业建筑和仓库的所有权和管理。收入的主要来源来自租户的租金。

As an example, if 日e SM group created a 房地产投资信托 s specific company (i.e. SM 房地产投资信托 ), an investor will hypothetically have a share in 日e rental profit of future SM Malls. Knowing SM Malls have 100% occupancy rates, it’s easy to predict future income stream.

房地产投资信托 investors have 日e benefit of having experts manage 日e day-to-day operations of 日e real estate properties. These investors will not have 日e headache of fixing broken plumbing and wirings nor do 日ey have to deal with tenants and ask for rent.

房地产投资信托基金每月,每季度或每年赚取一笔,其应税收入的90%分配给投资者。即使房地产行业经历了低迷,房地产投资信托基金仍将需要派发股息。在最坏的情况下,投资者可以持有其REIT股票,从股息中获利,等待行业反弹,然后以盈亏平衡点或更高的价格出售股票。

费用

Like all other investment vehicles, 日ere are fees involved. These are usually composed of 房地产投资信托 manager fees &物业经理费用。

According to 日e 房地产投资信托 Act, under Article 2, Section 8.18:

基金经理和物业经理费用– 费用 received by 日e 房地产投资信托 fund manager and 日e 房地产投资信托 property manager from 日e 房地产投资信托 shall not exceed one percent (1%) of 日e net asset value of 日e assets under management.

房地产投资信托 s Vs. Stocks

Both 房地产投资信托 s and stocks can be publicly traded in 日e 菲律宾证券交易所;两者都提供所有权份额,都提供股息。

明显的区别来自股息的分配。股票是 不需要 在分红的同时 房地产投资信托 s are.

税收

这里’当前情况:

  1. 公司所得税目前约占公司的30%’s 净应税收入.
  2. 发给菲律宾个人或居民外国人的股息按10%的税率征税,而发给国内外居民公司的股息则免税。

这里’s 日e advantage:

  1. A 房地产投资信托 -specific corporation will distribute 90% of its income to its shareholders, 日e remaining 10% income will be 日e only one left to receive 日e 30% tax.
  2.  Since 日e 房地产投资信托 -specific companies are domestic, 日ey will be exempted from 日e dividend tax.

其他税项

  1. IPO税–IPO总收益的1-4%。
  2. 股票交易税 –出售股票总价或货币总值的1%的1/2。

Asia-Pacific Countries With 房地产投资信托 s

  1. 澳大利亚
  2. 香港
  3. 印度
  4. 日本
  5. 马来西亚
  6. 菲律宾
  7. 新加坡
  8. 泰国

对菲律宾的好处

There would be 3 main beneficiaries once 房地产投资信托 -specific companies are established in 日e country:

  1. 房地产投资信托公司:它们是第一批获得收益的公司。这些房地产投资信托基金中的大多数将由资金雄厚的老公司组成,例如SMDC,Ayala Land,Century Properties,Rockwell Land,Megaworld,Robinsons Land和Shang Properties Realty Corporation。或外国投资者。
  2. 本地和外国投资者:房地产投资信托基金将为公众提供一种向当地房地产业投资的替代方式。拥有房地产投资信托基金的股份意味着成为实际购物中心,公寓大楼,商业机构或办公大楼的所有者,而无需承担房东的附加责任。投资者将获得2种赚取利润的方法:首先是通过年度股息支付,其次是通过出售实际REIT股票。
  3. 政府:房地产投资信托基金将有机会在全国范围内投资房地产。他们将能够在马尼拉以外的地方开发新的建筑物和基础设施,从而使当地政府受益。国税局还将提供新的应税实体来源。

警告

尽管政府和私营部门解决了这些问题并试图在今年达成友好协议,但已经有迫在眉睫的灾难。如果这些房地产投资信托基金接管了其住宅和商业建筑物的租赁管理,当地经纪人可能会开始倒闭。在马尼拉大都会,这里有一个蓬勃发展的租赁/租赁特定经纪人和专业人士社区,一旦REIT涉足其领域,这些企业和人员将有失去业务的风险。

目前,SM和Ayala购物中心设有内部租赁部门,负责承租人的获取和维护。这些组织之外的经纪人无权访问可用的单位,如果有感兴趣的租户,他们通常会绕过经纪人并直接去往租赁部门。 房地产投资信托 可以将完全相同的策略应用于其住宅和商业建筑,从而迫使经纪人退出。

他们是否会朝这个方向仍不确定,但如果他们这样做,可能会发出警告。

 

1 分享

加入讨论

比较清单

相比
由miniOrange保护